Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dear Sir or Madam:

Last weekend my boyfirend and I arrieved at your popular cafeteria looking for a very nice time to spend together.
The motto in your window says "where your friends are as special as your are", unfortunaly the service that didn´t refled those worst.

As soon as we arrived there we had the chance at a table and we waiting for almost half and hour for a waited help us.

There were not to many people for this to happen. But I have to point out that the music was good and this help us to be pacient.

However,when we were finally service the waiter spilled a cop of coffee of my brand new jacket fifty dollars to have it cleanded.

My jacket doesn´t look that good anymore. I had never had an experience such as this anywhere.

I hope you can understand my complain the money for another brown new jacket.

No comments: