Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MY FAVORITE SONG.NO ONE-ALICIA KEYS


I just want you closeWhere you can stay foreverYou can be sureThat it will only get betterYou and me togetherThrough the days and nightsI don’t worry cuzEverythings gonna be alrightPeople keep talkingThey can say what they likeBut all I know is everything’s gonna be alright.


No one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I’m feelingNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for youYou youCan get in the way of what I feel for you.


When the rain is pouring downAnd my heart is hurtingYou will always be aroundThis I know for certain.


You and me togetherThrough the days and nightsI don’t worry cuzEverythings gonna be alrightPeople keep talkingThey can say what they likeBut all I know is everything’s gonna be alright.


No one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I’m feelingNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for youYou youCan get in the way of what I feel for you.


I know some people search the worldTo find something like what we haveI know people will tryTry to divideSomething so realSo till the end of timeI’m telling you that.


No one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I’m feelingNo one no one no oneCan get in the way of what I feel for youoh oh oh …

No comments: